Yes, we know the layout doesn’t quite work – we should have had things like the logo on the side here all the time, and so on and so forth. Anyone who knows how to hack a Wordpress theme file so that it will (1) include images like the above in the top, and (2) match the colours and (3) give us our own footer like the other pages is welcome to comment here.
In the meantime, if you’d like to take a copy of the image for your site, and link back to this site or to the original Guardian article or the followup article, then please do
- The following posts may be related...(the database guesses):
- Seeing red (7 April 2006; score: 19.22%)
- Free O'Data: Ireland makes (some) data free (26 November 2007; score: 12.24%)
- Sounds like a good idea: Sir Tim Berners-Lee goes to Downing Street to talk open data (15 September 2009; score: 11.87%)
- Crime mapping for London, Boris? We'll start the clock now (5 May 2008; score: 10.09%)
- Show Us A Better Way winner: Can I Recycle It? (10 November 2008; score: 9.79%)